VINTAGE CANNONDALE ROAD BIKE. VINTAGE MINI BIKE FOR SALE.
Vintage Cannondale Road Bike
- Cannondale is a census-designated place and section of the Town of Wilton in Fairfield County, Connecticut. The neighborhood is one of the wealthier sections of a wealthy town, with many old homes on large, almost rural lots now largely wooded.
- The Cannondale Metro-North Railroad station serves residents of the Cannondale area of Wilton, Connecticut via the Danbury Branch of the New Haven Line.
- The Cannondale Bicycle Corporation, now a subsidiary of Dorel Industries, is a Canadian owned bicycle manufacturer, headquartered in Bethel, Connecticut USA with manufacturing and assembly facilities in Taichung, Taiwan.
- A motorcycle that meets the legal requirements for use on ordinary roads
- A road bicycle is similar to a racing bicycle. However, road bikes are built more for endurance and less for fast bursts of speed, which is desired in a racing bicycle. They usually have more gear combinations and fewer hi-tech racing features.
- (Road biking) Road cycling is the most widespread form of cycling. It takes place primarily on paved surfaces. It includes recreational, racing, and utility cycling.
- A bike with narrow tires best suited for paved roads. Usually noted by drop style bars.
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- the oldness of wines
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
The TopCat James
Pictured... TopCat James and his customized Team SAECO Cannondale CAAD 3. This bike sports a Campagnolo Record carbon fiber seatpost and carbon fiber Campagnolo Record brake levers that operate vintage Campagnolo Delta brake calipers. The drivetrain is Shimano Dura Ace with the exception of the crankset which is a vintage Shimano Ultegra. I happen to think that the older Ultegra cranksets are the best lookin' ever made by Shimano! The Gipiemme Tres wheelset now has vintage Hutchinson Team SAECO tyres mounted. This bike is profiled on the Vintage Cannondale website Gallery page 10... vintagecannondale.com
Cannondale CAD3 Fast 5-Speed
A 17 pound Road Rocket utilizing only five forward speeds for simplicity. This bike was built up by TopCat James at Route 66 Velo using mostly vintage parts from all over the world... Japan, Italy, USA. and France.
250cc pit bikes
fixed gear bike manufacturers
co canal bike path
enduro bike reviews
downhill biking helmets
mountain bike lights
gt mountain bikes
sunny indoor cycling bike
26 road bikes
schwinn mark iii double bike trailer and jogging stroller